1. Mix a few drops of liquid dishwashing detergent into a small bowl of warm water.
2. Leave the ring in the solution for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Remove the ring and check for any loose stones, bent prongs, and other imperfections. If all is well, gently brush the stones with a soft bristle toothbrush or makeup brush as to not damage the surface.
4. Rinse off the ring and be careful not to drop your ring in the sink!
5. Thoroughly dry the ring with a soft towel and voilà! Your jewelry is good as new and even sparklier than ever!
Our signature jewelry polishing cloth makes cleaning easy and effortless. This soft and durable 100% cotton cloth is infused with a special jewelry cleaner. Do not use silver liquid cleaner, for it is too harsh and can dull or harm the rhodium plating.
1. Dampen a soft cloth with lukewarm water mixed with a few drops of dishwashing detergent and rub gently on your jewelry.
2. Rinse off the soap and pat dry with a different soft cloth.
Tip 1: If your jewelry requires extra cleaning, leave it in a bowl of lukewarm soap water for 5 to 10 minutes before rubbing.
Tip 2: Never use silver polishing liquids, silver dips, ultrasonic cleaning, a tumbler, or the BERRICLE silver polishing cloth for cleaning.
1. Always handle your jewelry with gentle care while cleaning, brushing, and drying.
2. Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or in a clean, dry place if not in use.
3. Keep your jewelry organized to reduce the risk of getting them tangled or misplacing your jewelry.
4. For extra protection from scratching and tarnishing, store your jewelry in separate airtight plastic bags before putting them in your jewelry storage.